Episode 107: Merica Stum
My good friend, Merica Stum, joins me around my kitchen table again. She is a married to Jake and they have 3 boys. She is the Director of Girls On The Run for Southeast TN. We had so much fun last year on Episode 55 so I asked her to come back. I think we will just have to make this an annual thing. We do sort of a year in review. We look back at 2017—what we learned, what surprised us and what we read. And then we look forward to 2018 about some of our goals and even some things we dread.
- Surviving Sarah Episode 87 Suzanne Stabile on the Enneagram
- The Enneagram Journey podcast with guest Sarah Bragg
- Fun Therapy Podcast interview with Annie Downs
- Surviving Sarah Episode 79 with Dopesquad
- Surviving Sarah Episode 88and 89 with Seattle friends
- Surviving Sarah Episode 100 with Hannah Davis - fitness
- Body by Hannah
- Surviving Sarah Episode 85with Rachel Swanson - post it note idea
- Inkwell Planner, Passion Planner, STARTplanner, bullet journal
- Merica's church plant: Cleveland Chapel
- Article about social media from one of FB's initial executives
- Surviving Sarah Episode 105 with Christy Wright - creating passive income
- Tsh O Like Your Life Course
Merica's Survival Kit:
(Amazon affiliate links used when possible--purchasing through these links is an easy way to support the show. Or shop using www.SurvivingSarah.com/amazon and a portion of the what you buy will go back to the show.)
Connect with Merica: Instagram
What we read:
- At Home In The World by Tsh Oxenreider
- Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
Thank you for following along life with me. I love being apart of your day. And as always, I hope this show helps you survive a little easier.
A new episode every Tuesday... just subscribe.
Subscribe for free on iTunes or Stitcher or your favorite podcast app so that you don't miss out on great conversations with women just like you. Women who are surviving and thriving. You don't have to do life alone. Be inspired, encouraged and entertained by women like Sandra Stanley, Shannan Martin, Jamie B. Golden, Mo Isom, Annie F. Downs, Joni Lay from Lay Baby Lay, Christy Nockels, Kay Warren, Suzanne Stabile and many more.
Did you enjoy today's conversation? Rate the podcast.
My goal each week is to encourage you to survive in this very thing called life. If you were encouraged or inspired or entertained, head over to iTunes and leave a brief review with a 5 star rating.
Here is a recent one from "Je$B071980". She said, “I love the topics and guests Sarah chooses - it seems like she reads my mind because I can relate to practically every episode! She has a great conversational tone to her podcasts and is so authentic. I've been so encouraged and have learned so much from this show.”
Your review will help get the podcast in front of new listeners who are just like you looking to know that they aren't alone in life. Thank you for being awesome!